6.26.2007

chicken salad....mmmm

I thought I'd try to be funny and write about chicken salad. Chicken salad in and of itself is not funny, but I tried to find a way to make it funny by sticking it in the description of my blog, which of course has nothing to do with chicken salad. I felt somewhat deceptive though, in claiming that my blog is devoted to improving chicken salad, when I really have no intention of attracting chicken salad connoisseurs, who would be awfully confused and perhaps disappointed if they came across this blog in hopes of seriously seeking to improve their chicken salad. Don't get me wrong, I genuinely enjoy a nice heaping scoop of chicken salad mashed between two pieces of whole wheat bread, and if you ask my wife, I can whip up a batch of some pretty delectable chicken salad. So if you like chicken salad, if you've never tried it but have always been curious, if you are entering your county fair's chicken salad contest, then you've found what may be the only blog post devoted to such a delicacy...and probably the last. So enjoy my recipe and if you so desire, send me yours and let's make chicken salad fun again...
1 large chicken breast
2 heaping tbs. of mayo
1 diced Roma tomato
1/3 cup chopped green onion
Salt & Pepper
  • Season chicken breast, cook over med. heat in skillet.
  • Shred chicken, add ingredients, stir well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
  • Serve on toast, sun-dried tomato or spinach wrap, or pita bread.
  • mmmmmmmm............

If this is in no way funny, please, do your best to blog bash this post as much as possible without being a potty mouth.

2 comments:

Jeff Wright said...

This post is poop.

bRad said...

I should feel so honored to receive a comment from Jeff Wright, who will have one of his post's on The Ooze next Monday. I hope your post is not as poopy as this one Jeff.